Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Do We Live in a Barn?

I told NyCee it was bath time and she took off her clothes, put them in the laundry basket and proceeded to the bath tub.

I walked passed the bathroom to go into their room to check on Bubba. When I glanced into the bathroom, my eyes gaze upon my daughter in a squatting position peeing in the bathtub! Really?!? Am I hallucinating?

I asked why she was peeing in the bathtub. She replied, "Because I had to go potty."
"Where do you put pee-pee?"
"In the potty mom." With a smirk on her face. It took all I had not to laugh.

Seriously, why would my DAUGHTER think it okay to pee in the bathtub? I half way expect my son to do that someday but not my daughter.

"Train up a child in the way he should go, And even when he is old he will not depart from it."

Proverbs 22:6 (American Standard Version)

No comments: