Friday, July 10, 2009

Official Acceptance

I received my email acceptance from Argosy University for the Doctor of Education - Organizational Leadership program.

Dear Dayna,
Congratulations! On behalf of the faculty and administration of Argosy University Online Programs, it is my pleasure to inform you that you have been accepted into the Organizational Leadership - EDD, program at Argosy University Online Programs. Please consider this your official notification of acceptance, contingent upon your completion of any outstanding requirements.


I am very excited. Not too long ago, completing a Bachelor Degree program seemed impossible. Now, I am on path to complete a doctoral program. Just proves what Jesus said is true:

“If you can believe, ALL things are possible to him who believes.”
Mark 9:23 (NKJV)

2 comments:

Mz Ida said...

Nana Ida says, Yeeha !!!

Danielle said...

YAY!!!

Congrats:)

We miss you guys, but love to see the kids growing thru your pics!