Monday, January 18, 2010

Family Day

Living Word Bible Church's theme is: "Building Strong Word and Faith Families." Because of that, families are encourage to have family night and married couples are encourage to have a date night. Normally, the kids and I have family day on Saturday morning. We did not have that time this week because I had LASIK eye surgery. So, we had family time today.

I took the kids to Bounce U and Carole and her daughter Megan joined us. The kids spent two hours bouncing and running and playing.

Afterwards, we enjoyed lunch together. It's these simple times they will remember when they grow up. Simply because I am a single mother does not mean we are not a family. Balancing my time is key to maintaining my sanity but also making sure my children get the mommy time they need and deserve.

Today was a good day!

No comments: