Monday, January 11, 2010

The Kickoff

Well, this week starts double duty for me. My classes began today and my teaching course began last week. If you didn't know, God is brilliant! He showed me how to balance both work, life, children and church and not be overwhelmed. WOW! He is amazing. If you haven't tried it, I recommend following His principles. Makes SO much more sense than anything I could have ever thought of.

I have 22 students in my class. I started with 7. I am excited about facilitating a course. I enjoy the interaction with the students. This week's discussion was on affirmative action. Some were for it. Some against it. But both sides explained their positions very well.

Grading undergraduate papers is interesting but I always provide positive feedback to encourage them to finish line of their journey.

1 comment:

Mz Ida said...

For with God, nothing shall be impossible. Luke 1:37 Yeeha !