Friday, November 20, 2009

Nothing to tell

Nothing exciting has been going on out here in the valley of the sun. Just the daily routine of life for us. School work for me, swimming and dance class for NyCee, rough and tough play for Little Fred and of course, ministry service.

I am like WOW, Thanksgiving is next week! Where did the year go? I tell you, it is a blur for me. Just one more reason I am working so diligently to finish school. I am going to start working towards securing a teaching position. This is what people mean when they say "I looked up and my child was 12 years old." or "I looked up one day and he/she was getting married." I don't want my children's childhood to be a blur to me and I was not apart of it.

3 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a city, spend a year there, buy and sell, and make a profit”; 14 whereas you do not know what will happen tomorrow. For what is your life? It is even a vapor that appears for a little time and then vanishes away.

James 4:13-14 NKJV

Life is meant to be enjoyed. If you try, you can find a reason to celebrate each day.

No comments: