Monday, May 29, 2006

History Lesson


I am sure that many of us recall the story of Snow White and how the prince came to save her. Well--my prince, Lewis, saved me and on June 25, 2005 made me his bride. If you recall the story of Snow white, she and the prince rode off into the sunset on a beautiful white horse. Lewis drove me into the sunset also after our wedding reception. What's next? Who knows? The movie of Snow White ends and the credits begin to roll. WHAT ON EARTH AM I TO DO NOW?


On Sunday, June 26, 2005, I woke up next to my husband and thought to myself, "I am no longer the bride, just this man's wife." And exactly how am I supposed to be a wife? I don't know. The movie ended and there was never a sequel. Did snow white have to pick up after prince charming? Does prince charming leave the toliet seat up? I am sure that Prince Charming's socks did not give off a pungent aroma of sweat after playing basketball, cutting the lawn or working out. Who tells us these things as little girls?

And poor prince charming. Did snow white come home from work one day and annouce, "Hey honey, I found a job in Sacramento, California and I have to report in two weeks." Who even discussed moving to Sacramento and what prompted this? Okay, so prince charming may not have thought that but I am sure that Lewis does. If he only knew how whimisical I truly was, June 25, 2005 may not have ever happened. Thank God, I was able to hide it.

Just one more thing. Does anyone recall anywhere in the movie where Snow White dealt with a serious case of flatulence? I mean honestly, what is a girl to do after consuming broccoli as a side dish and on her salad?

2 comments:

Just Me said...

It's not the broccoli! Some things are passed from generation to generation. lol

Anonymous said...

Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
»