Saturday, July 26, 2008

Pool Party

NyCee attended a pool party this afternoon and had a great time. She was so excited she kept asking, "Ma. Mallie party." And when I attempted to make her take a nap before the party, she kept getting out of bed, running into the living room saying, "All finish nap. Mallie party."

The birthday girl's name is Mallory whom I commonly refer to as Mallie Moo. She will be nine years old on July 30, 2008. Mallie, on the right of NyCee and her older sister Hayley is on the left of NyCee) was only four years old when I began working with her mom. She has really grown into a young lady. She was very helpful with NyCee despite her friends who wanted to play with her in the pool. Mallie even told me, "Don't worry Ms. Dayna. She is safe with me."

The adorable little crab seen below is Maxwell Tyson, commonly known as Max. He is four months older than Tyler and is cute as a button. He is such a happy, outgoing child. This picture is his second trip to the pool. When I arrived, he was zonked out as he had played so hard in the pool he could barely keep his eyes open.

Because she failed to take a nap earlier in the day, NyCee feel asleep in the car while eating a bag of chips. I wanted to capture a picture of her attempting to eat a chip while nodding off. But I was driving of course.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We had the best time with you guys.

Love - Allie