Friday, November 21, 2008

Whew, it's Friday

Well, my first week of work was FABULOUS! On my second day, I conducted an investigation! HA! Everyone was amazed that I was able to complete this task. Why, I do not know? I conducted investigations for several years with my employer in Atlanta so it was like riding a bike. Once you learn it, you never forget how.

My manager commented that she could tell from my mannerisms that I have experience in this area. Good thing I didn't lie in the interview! HA!

So far, I really like the job and the people. Unfortunately, I do not like the team I am assigned to as they are sort of stand-offish. My telephone hasn't been installed yet and one of the programs I need has to be installed by IT. But other than that, my week has been very good. The best part: my computer is chained to my desk so I will never bring work home!

I am tired of school. I always get like this near the end of the quarter. Plus, these last two classes are areas that do not interest me. Nor do I understand 1/2 of the assignments. I really do not care about the grades. I just want to be done.

Well, I have to hit the books to complete this week's assignments. Please continue to pray for me as I have three weeks of school remaining beginning Monday. I CAN DO IT!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

YES YOU CAN! Do not say that you do not care, those grades put you closer to your dreams!

Love Allie