Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Not a whole lot to tell

I thought I would just provide a brief update. We are just living and enjoying life. I am back in school working on a second master's degree until I start my doctoral program in September.

NyCee is quite the talky Taylor. She is really developing and growing.

Tyler is standing on his own. No steps yet but I am sure they are soon to follow.

Mother's day was quiet. The kids and I attended church, came home, had dinner and just played. It was a really good day.

The weather has been warm. It was in the low triple digits most of last week. Thank God the triple digits didn't hit until May as you know I do not turn on the a/c before May. However, I live in AZ so there are times when exceptions must be made. Especially when my three (3) year old exclaims, "Mommy, I sweating" after taking a bath.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Only you can say "low" triple digits!

Love Allie