Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Finally, The Finished Product

Several months ago, (Okay so it was January), I began a landscaping project because the front of my house had ugly straw in front of it. Today, my husband and I completed our landscaping project. It was hard work but I think for a couple of amateurs, it looks good.

I have discovered why people pay so much for landscaping as it is extremely hard work. I had to take a nap afterward.

I am not too quick to jump at another outdoor project. I just wanted a little curb appeal. Next, we have to figure out what to do with the side and back of the house that still has the ugly straw. Maybe Lowe's carries a product that I could just use to cover up the straw instead of having to dig it up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! I wouldn't have even have attempted an outdoor project like that. I give you a lot of credit. It has a very clean appearence and looks Great! Good job. If you're ever in Illinois, maybe you could dig out the vines in front of my house that drive me crazy every year? Every fall when they die off I pull them out of the ground, all satisfied that they will not be returning next year, but wouldn't you know it, every spring they're back. Your picture has convinced me to hire you. Can I please have an estimate?