Monday, April 23, 2007

Let the mischief begin

Not 24 hours after I made the announcement about NyCee walking, the mischief has begun. I finished writing my blog and turned to find her crawling around with a tee shirt on her head.

But the true highlight of the evening was when I removed her clothes in preparation for bath time. I sat her down on the floor while I gathered the towel and a few toys for her to play with. When I turned around, all I saw was her little naked butt scurrying away towards the bathroom.

Who knew a naked baby who just began walking could get so far so fast?

4 comments:

Undomestic said...

Classic picture to put out at graduation time!

Anonymous said...

HA!HA!HA! LOL...how cute is that?

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the smile! She looks so comfortable walking around without clothes on. Great Picture!

Just Me said...

Hey, You need to watch stuff like this. There are perverts out there. We don't want some pervert drooling over our lil boop boop.
Mama