Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Excitement At Every Turn

My gosh, today was a very exciting day.

The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Superbowl for the first time--ever! In honor of that victory, the EFC (I think that's correct) trophy was on display in the lobby of my office building.

The first Black Man took the oath for the presidency. (While I do not agree with many of President Obama's positions, I consider it a honor to be witness to such a historic event.)

Tyler almost sat up by himself from the laying down position. He sits up by himself but has not yet learned how to raise himself up to the sitting position. But he is getting there.

I picked out the color for my new Mini Van. Yep! That's right. I am a mini-van mama. When I post the pictures, you will be amazed. God is so awesome and has blessed me so much. My mini-van is like the James Bond version of all mini-vans. I just have to wait for delivery. YIPEE!!!!!

And the cake topper of the day: it was a beautiful 79 degrees, clear blue sky with hand painted cloud whisps against the mountain backdrop.

You turned my wailing into dancing;
you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,

that my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O LORD my God, I will give you thanks forever.

Psalm 30:11-12 (NIV)

3 comments:

Mz Ida said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mz Ida said...

Jer 32:27 Behold, I am the Lord, the God of all flesh: Is there anything to hard for me ? Our God is an awesome God !!! Yeeha!!! Nana Ida

Undomestic said...

Sounds like things are going well! Welcome to the minivan world. It's not cool...but they're so worth it!