Friday, January 09, 2009

"Where do you live?"

As a project in school, NyCee had to select where she lives. The choices: an apartment, a house, or a castle. NyCee's choice:

A CASTLE! SWEET! That girl dreams big!

"As it is written, I have made you the father of many nations. [He was appointed our father] in the sight of God in Whom he believed, Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed." Romans 4:17 Amplified Bible

2 comments:

Mz Ida said...

Nana Ida's response to her answer is: Proverbs 23:7a " As a man thinketh in his heart so is he" Way to go little princess !!!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dayna!

She looks so cute! I can appreciate her choice too! I'm sorry I haven't been able to keep in touch, I had a computer virus! I am catching up on your blog entries today.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita