Sunday, March 22, 2009

Birthday #3 - Weekend

Friday

NyCee's birthday morning started at 530a. The only difference this time was she climbed out of bed, walked into the living room and exclaimed, "Surprise Mommy. It's my birthday!"
Saturday

Unbeknown to NyCee, her father planned a trip out here to spend the weekend with her and join the birthday celebration. She enjoyed several piggyback rides and tumble time.

A lady from my church made the birthday cake. Yes, it's Dora again but she is not really into any other characters. The cake was absolutely delicious.

I just threw in this picture because my aunt send emails asking for me to post pictures of myself.


A few of her church friends came to the party. Of course, there was pizza, soda, candy and games galore. All the kids enjoyed themselves.

I had to keep NyCee from licking the icing off the cake before I cut it and gave her a piece. I sat the cake on the table in front of her, turned around and she was eating icing!

AS the night came to close, NyCee was still full of energy.

We ended the evening with a Cinderella dress up fashion show.

She and her friends had a great time. You will notice Tyler is not in any of the birthday party pictures as he was not in attendance. He stayed home because he was coughing and feeling a little under the weather.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can not believe that she is already three. Give her and Tyler big hugs and kisses from Auntie Allie.

Danielle said...

Happy Birthday!! She's getting so big. It looks like she had a fabulous birthday:)

Undomestic said...

Happy BD big girl!