Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Sporadic

I realize the postings are sporadic lately but honestly, there isn't much to write about.

Tyler hasn't started walking yet. He pulls himself up onto his knees and will stand up if being held.

NyCee continues to develop and is a fast learner.

As for me, I am trying to decide when I will return to school and find more permanent living arrangements for me and the kids.

Honestly, I don't have the time to sit on the computer in the evenings.

I was switched to a different team today at work. So my works hours reverted back to 8-5p because I am no longer assigned to the east coast region.

That is the down side. The positive side is that I now have one of the best seats in my department. My desks faces the mountains and the view is gorgeous.

But now, I get home after 6p. By time I feed the kids dinner, give them baths, read bible versus, put them in the bed, wash the dinner dishes, attempt to do laundry (one of my favorite things), and prepare for the next day: I am exhausted. I still have to get in my evening study time.

So forgive the sporadic posts. I will continue to write because people have indicated they do not want me to stop. But the frequency will probably be once or twice a week.

1 comment:

Mz Ida said...

Do what you can as you can. Anyone who cares for you and the children will be understanding ! Nana Ida