Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Just catching up

For the past few months, I have been trying to figure out if Tyler is a southpaw like his two aunts or not. I thought I figured it out tonight. He was eating his applesauce with the spoon in his left hand. Not 2 minutes after I took this picture, he switched the spoon to his right hand.


Nothing excitingly fabnificent has been going on with the Thompsons in the Valley of the Sun. The weather has been cooling off very nicely. The mornings are cold. This morning it was 58 degrees. But, the afternoons are generally around 85ish or so. The sky has been a beautiful light blue with just a few wisps of clouds draped against its backdrop.

We are preparing for Harvest Festival. I have Tyler's costume but I need to find NyCee's. I went to one store but I refused to pay $30 for a child's costume that she will wear one time. I have to find some time to pick it up this Saturday. Tyler has a hair cut in the morning, I need to grocery shop, and I was asked to volunteer at my church for about 2.5 hours before Saturday night service. Normally, I would go shopping Saturday night but I have ministry obligations to attend to. Thankfully, we are not down to sugar and ketchup but I just have to find the time. Oh and did I mention I have to get my oil changed? Wow, God give me the grace to do everything I need to do. In Jesus' Name!

No comments: