Wednesday, October 14, 2009

No She Didn't

Around 1200a, Little Fred thought it would be a good idea to wake up crying. Why? I haven't a clue. But what's funny, is NyCee, who normally sleeps through almost anything, woke up as well. I heard her get out of bed, close the bedroom door, proceed to my room, climb in my bed and exclaim, "Mommy, I need to sleep in your room because buddy is crying and I can't sleep. I closed the door Mom."

She politely pulled up the covers and went back to sleep. WOW!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dayna: I apologize for not "talking" to you in so long...it's a long story, so I won't get into it. I've been catching up (reading the older posts). Girl! you look fabulous! I still say we don't get to see enough pictures of you! I just wanted you to know that I am keeping up with your blog...and I love you! Can't wait for you and the kids to come home for a visit. I haven't seen the baby since he was in "swaddling"!

Love you much, Auntie Nita