Sunday, July 08, 2007

Insomnia

Instead of taking an exam which would have taken 1 hour,
I chose to screw with the wireless connection router in an effort to secure the transmission and now the device is not working at all.

I called 24 hour technical support for assistance but was told that I would have to pay $29.00 for assistance because I have had the system for over 2 years.

Why didn't I just leave well enough alone?

657am:
Now, I have been up for nearly 4 hours messing with this computer, my test is not done (which is due today), my wireless function does not work and I am still not sleepy.

821am:
The bellsouth representative has been very helpful. My router is now working but the wireless function on my laptops are not. Go figure! Once this problem is corrected I will not mess with it again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hahaha! You act too much like me.
mama