Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Summer Time Buddies


My niece Taliyah is visiting for the summer. She begged her mother if she could come and see NyCee because she was bored at home. (Isn't is amazing how kids are bored at home but go to a friend or relative's house and do the exact same things that they would have done at home?)

I am glad that Taliyah is here. She can be NyCee's buddy and keep her entertained while I attempt to get in a few hours of coursework everyday. I just wonder how long it will be before Taliyah starts asking, "How many more days before I go home?" And we have to play the countdown game. August is a long way away for an eight year old.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Oh how wonderful for you and Taliyah! I used to visit relatives all the time in the summer and still cherish those times to this day. Taliyah is such a sweetie!!!! Maybe she can head my way next!