Monday, July 16, 2007

Splish, Splash!

Today, Lewis finally got in the pool. Usually he just sits on the end and puts his feet in. But I convinced him to get in because the pool is only 5 feet and I promised that if he felt uncomfortable floating, all he had to do was stand up. He would not drown.

NyCee and I floated to the other end of the pool and we turned to see Lewis practicing to "swim" by holding on to the pole. I encouraged him to continue to "swim" until he was comfortable. (Please note the grip of life he has on that pole. HA!)


And of course, no blog would be complete without the pool diva. Whenever we are in the pool I usually have on my sunglasses and NyCee likes to take them off of my face and put them on.

Initally, we planned a quick trip to the pool but ended up being there almost 2 hours. Although, he will probably not admit it, Lewis had a good time "swimming" this afternoon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww poor Lewis... Bobby can't swim either, he won't even go in 5 feet!! Tell Lewis to keep on trying, it gets easier.