Monday, August 27, 2007

The Happy Couple

(Sorry for the blurry photo. I will post a better one later.)

After 22 years of courtship, my Aunt Roz and her beau Leslie Robinson decided to make it official. They are engaged. Yes, you read correctly. A 22 year courtship. Aunt Roz was all a glow when we met at her daughter's house for a dinner celebration. (My family celebrates all events with food!)

Although, I specifically told my aunt to call me after she called her son and daughter-in-law in Minnesota--she failed to do so. As a result, Cari beat me in publishing the information on the blog. However, I have a picture of the ring. It is GORGEOUS! Everyone became teary eyed when Aunt Roz recapped how Leslie proposed.



Aunt Roz has made it perfectly clear that she will not have LONG engagement. After all, it has been 22 years. CONGRATULATIONS TO THE HAPPY COUPLE!

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Love the ring! So glad you posted a picture!

Anonymous said...

Tell Roz that we send our congratulations