Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Tickling the Ivory

Since arriving home, NyCee has grown found of the music that she hears. Everyday, her grandfather practices the organ and as soon as she hears him playing, she runs right in there and sits on his lap.

Today, I was able to snag a photo of them. But true to form, when my father saw the flash, he turned around and smiled for the camera.

NyCee has been dancing with Mocha, playing piano with grandpa, and singing with grandma. I wonder which talent will win. Perhaps, she will utilize all three and be the winner of America's Got Talent.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It looks like Nycee is truly enjoying her vacation, and quality time with the G-dad, G-ma, and the new arrival (I'm still surprised about that dog!). Thanks for the e-mail! I'll be looking for my picture soon!

All my love, Auntie Nita