Sunday, August 19, 2007

New Addition

I would like to introduce the newest addition to the Williamson Family:


Mocha Oprah is a pomerian mix. She was living with Tarisa and her roommate in San Diego. Mocha is quite the little princess as she will not go outside if the ground is wet. I don't know what she is going to do when it snows. I told my dad to buy her a little doggie snow suit with a pair of mittens so that she will be warm in the winter time.

Mocha is a California dog. I don't know what she is going to do in the winter. She is going to get the shock of her life.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

Hi Sweetie! I am surprised that Tarisa got to keep that dog! I can't remember you all ever having a pet! It is cute though.

Love, Auntie Nita

P.S.: This is my new e-mail address, anita.barks@hotmail.com. E-mail me so I can put your e-mail address on my contacts list.

Anonymous said...

I just wanted to say hello and to let you know that I do visit your blog, I just never seem to read them on the right day, so I don't comment. Love to all,
Auntie Roz