Sunday, August 05, 2007

They're always in my head

My eight year old niece is visiting for the summer and as a result every theme song from the Disney Channel is resonating in my head.

The Suite Life of Zack & Cody,
That's so Raven,
Hanna Montana, &
Cory in the house.

And who knew that DirecTV offered Disney 1, Disney 2 and Disney 3. The greatest joy of each day is that she can just oscillate between the channels and at any given time one of the shows is on. I have seen re-runs and I just started watching it. Re-run or not, she faithfully tunes in on time.

Between her shows and Tater Bean's shows, I am going stir crazy. I really need to go back to work to have adult interaction and conversation. Some one please save me.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Does she watch Drake and Josh...oh I think that's Nickelodeon. Cameron likes that one. It makes me laugh. But I don't think i could ever watch those Disney shows..maybe Raven..but not the one with Britney Spears' little sister.

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA! Now you know what I go thru. Mallie is faithful about her shows. You know Raven is the one that taught her that her Mom does not know fashion. Girls are loads of fun!