Friday, May 09, 2008

Back-up Plan

Okay, so yesterday I was kind of down in the dumps. But, I didn't stay there. I am a problem solver. I don't simply identify the problem. I look for a solution.

Since not having a job is NOT an option for me, I will continue to pound the internet virtual pavement seeking employment.

But if nothing comes about by June, I can always swing on a pole to provide for the kids. I don't know who will pay to see me swing on a pole given that I just gave birth to my second child and well, things are not as tight as they use to be. But hey, some one might and it will put food on the table. And it's legal.

When you have children, you do what ya gotta do!

Besides, things are look up already. This morning I was able to take a shower that lasted longer than 2 minutes. Of course, after I put on my clothes Tyler woke up and threw up on me but hey, let's focus on the fact that I actually was able to shower this morning.

No comments: