Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catching Up

Last week, my Internet service was inoperable. It was just restored this morning. This post is to catch everyone up on our lives out here in the Valley of the Sun.

The weather as been really beautiful. Nice cool mornings and evening. The temps have been in the low 90s. For this time of year in AZ, that is great weather.

Tyler has started taking a few more steps. He walked from the kitchen to the dining room table the other day. He walks when the mood hits. Also, he is on table food now. This age is so hard because one day he eats table food the next he doesn't. I decided I have had enough spending $30 on baby food that he only eats half the time. So, I cut up his dinner in little bite sized pieces, put it on the table and walked away. Viola! He ate all the food - along with his foot.


NyCee takes dance class once a week. Last week, she won the blue ribbon for knowing all the dance steps to the routine for the upcoming recital in two weeks. (Her face is painted because Cinderella was at the dance studio that day to celebrate Olivia's birthday.)NyCee really enjoys dance class and has become quite the little twinkle toes.

As for me, I am working and praying daily to maintain my sanity. I stopped the program for the second Master degree. The school work was not the problem. I did not like the structure of facilitation at the university. Therefore, I am working on a few projects before I start school in September.

No comments: