Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas 2009 AM and PM

Well, the kids had a very Merry Christmas. NyCee woke up about 4:00a and walked into my room saying, "Mommy, come see the toys."

The morning didn't officially begin until later. Around 7a. And I didn't let her play with any toys until her brother was awake.


They spent the day playing with toys and chasing each other.





All the pictures above represent how the house looked in the AM.

PM Pictures

Yes, the tree is down and put away. Normally, it would have stayed up until New Year's day. However, I have to prepare for my first teaching class next week. The class has to be completely prepped and ready to go on 01/01/10. The class was not loaded onto my log-in screen Wednesday which means I lost four days of prep time.

After dinner the kids enjoyed S'mores. It was a very quiet and Merry Christmas.

**For the first time in his 20 months of life, Tyler spent the ENTIRE day in pajamas. He was the only one. NyCee and I had on lounge around the house clothes.**

I realized I have a very blessed life. Although, raising two kids alone is not my ideal situation. God has been very good to me and has wonderful things in store. Men who want to take on a woman with two small kids are not readily found. But God will make sure that I have the one who will love us. Overall, it was a very good day. The hardest part of the day was not having anyone, save the kids, to share it with. But this time is for me to grow in God and get prepared. So I embrace it and know it only for a season.

Merry Christmas to all!!

No comments: