Monday, December 21, 2009

Assignment Granted

I completed my instructor certification course and was given great reviews by my facilitator. As a result, I am now an adjunct faculty member with Colorado State University - Global Campus. I am very excited because this is the first step towards becoming a full-time faculty member - my heart's desire.

As I have written in times past, I am not the stay-at-home mom type of gal. But teaching provides the flexibility I miss. 2010 is going to be a super awesome year!


May I humbly request your continued prayers for my cousin Melvin and his children. As you know, Cari, Melvin's beautiful wife,went home to be with Jesus earlier this year. This is the first Christmas he and the children will spend without her. Every day is hard for him. I am sure he has both good days and bad. But the holidays are just a little harder when the love of your life is not there to share the moments. Thank you for your continued prayers for Melvin, Cameron, Max, and Ella.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My prayer will be with them always.