Monday, June 04, 2007

He Got 'er Done!

After 1800 miles, 5 states (I didn't get pictures of New Mexico and Texas as I didn't think of this until I captured NyCee's photo at the Louisiana border) ,


and countless games of peek-a-boo,

we crossed the Alabama/Georgia border in record time.

Lewis did all the driving. In addition, to driving from Phoenix to Atlanta, while I was in Phoenix working, he kept NyCee and did not go stir crazy.

I worked Friday thru Monday and commuted back to Atlanta on Monday nights. He never complained about keeping NyCee. In fact, he suggested that she stayed with him so that I could get school work done when I got off work. He is truly an awesome husband and father! It was terribly hard being away from her four days a week. Although, I am NOT glad to be back in Atlanta, I am glad to be back home with my family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you made it back safely. Enjoy Georgia!!