Monday, June 23, 2008

“How did she do that?”

In the past 11 weeks, I managed to:

• Give birth,
• Care for a spunky, active, talkative toddler,
• Sleep by the hospital bedside of my 7 week old seven who battled pneumonia for 3 days,
• Complete a 53 page research proposal,
• Draft a 15 minute power point presentation with sound,
• Submit 10 journal entries,
• Write 2 5 page research papers,
• Take 3 exams,
• Participate in the weekly discussion forums for my classes,
• Get a perfect score of 800 points in my marketing class,
• Pack our belongings for shipping,

And oh yeah, get A’s in ALL three of my graduate courses!

Yeah Baby Yeah! I so freaking ROCK! I don’t know how I do it but I thank God He gives me the strength to keep doing it.

Nine graduate courses down; only three to go!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to see you guys!!!!!!

Love Allie