Friday, June 13, 2008

Small Things

This is week 10 of this quarter. Only one more week to go and then another quarter will be completed. I am mentally and physically exhausted.

Just as I began to study for final exams, I was given a bonus. In my labor relations class, the final is comprised of six (6) short answer questions and I only have to answer 4. Wherein lies the bonus you ask? I have already answered four of the six questions as assignments during the quarter. I contacted the professor to ask if I could use the same information previously submitted and he replied, "Yes."

THANK YOU LORD! I thank God for His favor this quarter and placing me in these particular sections of the courses. I did not have to write a research paper for this class. I simply had to complete the required number of journal entries and other written assignments.

WAHOO!! You can not even imagine the load that lifts off my shoulders to not have to try and study for a final exam. It is truly the small things that make me happy.

No comments: