Monday, September 08, 2008

My Brown Eyed Boy



Every morning, Ty wakes up with the biggest grin on his face that you have ever seen. He is so cute as he lays there playing with his feet and pulling on my shirt as if he is telling me to wake up.

Tonight, I decided to cut his hair. GASPS! I didn't use clippers. I bought a pair of sheers (which are nothing more than scissors used to cut hair). Now you are probably thinking to yourself, "Why in the world did she do that?" Well, let's be real here for a minute. We know that black hair needs to be permed otherwise, it will look like a huge, nappy mess. Let's just be real. When NyCee was his age, I used to put different hair bows and things in her hair so that the nappiness did not appear as prevalent. Well, I can't put pretty little hair bows in Tyler's hair. So, I cut it down so that it will not look nappy and kinky. He really looks so cute and when he gets his first hair cut, by a professional barber, he will be just a little adorable ball of joy!

No comments: