Wednesday, September 24, 2008

My Thoughtful Girl

Earlier this afternoon I was on the couch relaxing while NyCee was playing. At some point, I dozed off and when I woke up I was covered with Tyler's blanket. NyCee went to their room and retrieved the blanket out of his crib by sliding it through the bed rails and covered me with it. I woke up and said, "Thank you baby." She replied, "You are welcome mommy. One second (while holding up her finger). I'll be right back." I replied, "Okay" as I chuckled.

When she returned, she had the bible that I use to read to them before bedtime. She climbed on the couch and told me that she was going to read me a bible verse. I smiled and sat there while she "read" to me.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

I think this is awesome. What wonderful mother you are for your daughter to immitate you as such!