Thursday, April 16, 2009

"It's my birthday & I'll tear toliet paper if I want to."

Tyler woke up on his birthday morning excited and playful. He rolled around in the crib while Taylor sung "Happy Birthday Handsome Bud" to him several times. I finally got him out of the bed to wash his face and brush his teeth. After which, I put him down and let him crawl around before we left the house.

He crawled right into the bathroom and began tearing the toliet paper.

NyCee did the exact same thing when she was about his age. What is it with kids and toliet paper?

**For everyone who tried to call Tyler today, I apologize that you were not able to get through. I do not plug in my cell phone every night and the battery died. He loves each of you for thinking of him on his birthday.**

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

Happy Birthday Tyler!