Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Slowly but Surely

So we are making progress. Last night, I locked the door and true to form, my child shuffled to my room. She tried to turn the knob a couple of times then began yelling out, "Mommy, Mommy."

I answered the door and carried her back to her bed. Laid her down and went back to sleep. This time, locking the door yet again.



Around 4am or so, NyCee attempted to come into my room. Only this time, she rubbed her little belly repeating, "I hungry Mommy, I hungry." I gently explained it was not time for breakfast and laid her back down in HER bed.Of course this time I laid down with her in her bed. Hey, cut a girl some slack. It was 4am and I had to get up in 45 minutes. HA! But, let's focus on the fact that progress is being made and she did not get in my bed last night.

Thankfully my son does not have this issue. I just put him in the crib with a cup of milk and off to sleepytown he goes: ALONE!

No comments: