Sunday, September 06, 2009

4 in 1

When we first moved back to AZ, NyCee would get in the bed with me every night. Lately, Tyler has been waking up in the middle of the night (for what reason, I do not know). However, he ends up in my bed.

A couple of nights ago, NyCee came into my room at 3:32a to inform me that she did not brush her teeth after her shower. OKAY!!! Then, we finally woke up around 7:30a, she advised, "Mommy, let me help you pull up your pants." (That is another story. But for the past couple of weeks, I have had several discussions about the need to buy clothes in my size. I generally buy a six (6) but it is way too big because I wear a two (2). It's hard to find adult clothing in size 2 that I deem appropriate. As a result, most of my clothing are too big and are falling off. You know an item is too big when you have to put a safety pin in a denim skirt- enough about that.) My child was not been privy to any of these discussions but apparently she feels the same.

But the focus of this entry is to note the growing number of "people" that end up in my bed in the morning.

NyCee, Tyler and Dora. We are running out of room. Thankfully, Tyler does not have a stuff animal he sleeps with or mommy would be on the couch.

No comments: