Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Night Time Reading

Every night after NyCee and I read bible verses and a story, she proceeds to read a story to her brother. (In theory, they are supposed to be sleeping.) A couple of days ago, for whatever reason, looked on the side of her bed, and found about 20 books. I guess she reads them and then hides them on the side.

Last night, before going to bed, I went into the kids' room to check on them. NyCee was sound asleep with books spread all over the bed. It's great that she has just a passion for reading. But she will have to enjoy her reading passion during waking hours.

2 comments:

Mz Ida said...

I dare say that placing the books in her bed is a very clear indication. Some thing are generational, you did the same thing, as did I. Way to go little scholar. Nana Ida

Tarisa said...

Maybe it helps her sleep???? You know I cant go to sleep until I finish the last page. LOL!!!