Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mommy's Monkeys

Here we go again with this "I don't know what to do with boys thing." So lately, my son has become the little monkey. He climbs onto everything. Today, he was a little too quite so I walked into the kitchen to find him standing on top of the dishwasher door. I was amazed that he even knew how to open it, but that he climbed up onto the door - WOW!

But it's not just Tyler. I walked into the bathroom and found NyCee standing in the sink attempting to get the toothpaste out of the cabinet to brush her teeth. REALLY!

1 comment:

Danielle said...

Awww! He's getting so big!

Just wanted to say "Hey!" I catch up with you from time to time, but I am soooo busy:) Precious loves to look at the kids and tell me how pretty Taylor is.

Love from Michigan!