Friday, September 18, 2009

Fabnificent

Sometime in August, I cut off all my hair. I just wanted a change. Something different. But lately, I really didn't like my hair short. I hadn't worn it that short in about 6 years so the look just didn't fit me anymore.

Well, tonight started the Singles' Conference and I wanted something different. Something fabulously magnificent (hence the word: Fabnificent) So I changed my look completely. It shocked most people at church when I arrived one Sunday with short hair. Tonight was no different. People did a double take all night. I love doing that.


Below is a picture of Dionne Arceneaux. People have asked about who is she because my signature lines reads, "Assistant to Pastor Dionne Arceneaux." She is the HR Director for my church but more importantly she is a powerful woman of God. If you click on her name, it will take you to the link when she was on 700 club and it is a clip of her life's story. God is so awesome and I feel so blessed to learn Godly princples from her in a practical, everyday manner.



The speaker for the Singles' Conference is Pastor Fred Price, Jr. He brought a powerful word not just for single people but for the whole body of Christ. We are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Not because of what we have done. But because God loved us so much that he sent his Son to take on our sins. Awesome time!

The conference continues tomorrow morning and will conclude tomorrow evening.

**See Tarisa, I told you I do not look bad as a size 2.**

My YOUNGER sister Tarisa fussed at me the other day on the phone because I wear a size 2. I told her that I was healthy and looked good but she had that "I don't really believe you tone" in her voice. A picture is worth 1000 words.

2 comments:

Tarisa said...

Cute hair...u do look good but they also say "the camera adds 10 pounds" so in this pic u are a size 4 or 5...LOL...just joking u look fine.

Anonymous said...

Dayna -

You look beautiful. We miss you an the kids bunches.

Love Allie