Monday, October 29, 2007

Abonimable Snow NyCee

In preparation for dropping NyCee off at the learning center this morning, I decided that she needed to don her winter gear as it was extremely cold. It was only 30 degrees around 730a.

The first time that she wore the coat was to church on Sunday morning. She was having a hard time walking so I began to wonder if she was too top heavy. This coat was so adorably cute so I could not resist buying it for her. But I think once I add the snow pants and boots, she will look like the abominable snow baby.

How darn cute is she, huh?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She sure is pretty in pink! It doesn't look like the poor girl will be making any snow angels this winter. If she drops into the snow she may never be able to get herself up again. I think snow fights are out too, she's going to be a sitting target. BTW, I wish I had a cool coat like that, she's styling! I love pink!