Wednesday, October 31, 2007

"I taught I taw a NyCee tat."

This was the first year that NyCee had a costume for Halloween. Her Ti-Ti Boonie bought it for her and isn't she just adorable?

She went over to see her cousins and her aunt put on the nose and whiskers.

Yet, trying to get a full body picture was impossible as she would not cooperate. So I just said forget it and stopped trying.

She has a ridiculous amount of candy that I will never allow her to eat. The learning center had a party for the kids this afternoon and she was so hyper so did not go to sleep until 11:30p.m. So if she thinks she is getting anymore candy for the rest of her toddler years, she has another thought coming.

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

She looks SO cute!

Anonymous said...

She's got too cute of a face for you to ever say no to her, or at least for the rest of her toddler years. I have a sneaking suspicion that she's already got you wrappped around her little finger. Hang tough,I know you're just a softy at heart! :-)