Saturday, October 13, 2007

Homecoming Dance

My oldest nephew Cian, also known as Ce-Cee, went to his first homecoming dance on Saturday night. He is a freshman in high school this year and is already enjoying himself. He plays on the football and basketball teams and attends every social event. (As if you expected anything less given who his mother is--smile). I thought it would be cute to show a picture of him when he was a little boy and how much he has matured. Here he is at age 6 (1999).


His school required that the participants attending the homecoming dance to wear formal attire and I am so glad they did. Isn't he so handsome?



Here he is with my uncle Chucky's two oldest children:Courtney and Tahj. They attend the same high school.

This is his mother, my sister, Boonie. She was working today as you can imagine all the little girls wanting to get dolled up for the occasion.

It is so hard to believe that 15 years have passed as Ce-Cee will be 15 years old in December. Man, I feel old!

No comments: