Tuesday, October 02, 2007

So cute..who would think?



With this cute, little, adorable face, who would think that such awful sounds and smells could come out of the matching body? Lately, NyCee has had flatulence. My gosh, it is so loud and strong it is coming through the diaper. I don't know what is giving her that kind of gas. What's even more disconcerting is that she doesn't even know what she subjects me to each night! Honestly, it is like sleeping next to an old man full of cheese whiz.

But what really threw me for a loop was this morning. She woke up and tapped me on the shoulder I guess to let me know that she was awake. Then she yawned right in my face. That was horrible. My little girl had morning breath. I could not believe that it was that bad. She is too little for breath like that.

I have been brushing her gums since she was about 5 months old but it was not because I had to. I did it because one of my pet peeves is bad breath and poor oral hygiene. I felt bad for her this morning because I almost gagged her trying to brush her teeth and tongue to ensure that she had fresh breath. What happened to that soft infant milk breath?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dayna,

All of that sounds like something in her diet. What has she started eating that she wasn't eating before? Besides candy! Candy doesn't give you gas.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita