Saturday, January 26, 2008

Final Entry

This will be my final entry to the blog. Thank you to everyone who has read the blog over the past year and a half.

Right now, I am uncertain as to whether or not I will resume the blog after Tyler's birth. That is three (3) months away and I try to deal with things day by day.

I wish to send a heartfelt "Thank you" to everyone who has watched NyCee grow to this point. I will not forget your kind words, thoughts or prayers for us.

Please know, "I do not cease to give thanks for you, making mention of you in my prayers: that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints, and what is the exceeding greatness of His power..." Eph 1:16-19a.

For inspirational, heart-warming, funny narratives, please continue to visit the following blogs:

Undomestic,
Confessions of a CF Husband and
My Life in a shoe

4 comments:

CFHusband said...

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

hey dayna,

i'm sorry to hear that you will discontinue your blog, but i understand. i use to look forward to viewing/reading it. it was my snapshot of what was going on with you and taylor. as always, i wish you much success in all your endeavors and a happy and healthy new addition to your family.

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

I am so disappointed that you've decided to discontinue your blog, I got such a kick out of seeing Nycee grow and progress. And of knowing, by what was going on with you, exactly what and how to pray for you. I'm really going to miss reading/seeing it.

Love you much
Auntie Nita

thedrinkingbulter said...

and you never wrote me and my dog a blog??? for shame dana! LOL!