Monday, January 07, 2008

Nana Ida Turns 50!


NyCee and I visited her Nana Ida today for her birthday. She turned the Big 5-0! We enjoyed a nice, quiet day of lunch, cake and ice cream. The real celebration will be this weekend as Nana is leaving for Niagara Falls. She deserves a nice, relaxing vacation.

And of course, NyCee enjoyed herself because she had 2 1/2 pieces of cake. (I am so glad that there are no more birthday celebrations planned between now and March because she is on sugar overload!)

Happy Birthday Nana. We love you & have a great time on vacation!

2 comments:

Undomestic said...

Nycee's hair always looks so nice. You must cringe at my daughters wild mane that I post for all the world to see.

Anonymous said...

Dayna:

Tell your mom I said "Happy Belated Birthday" and welcome to the club.

Love you much,
Auntie Nita