Wednesday, March 12, 2008

All is well

Today, I had my first of the weekly doctor's appointment and I am pleased to report that all is well with Ty. His heartbeat is strong and he is healthy and obviously happy because he dances around all day in my belly.

He is not in the birthing position yet which is fine by me as he needs a few more weeks to gain a little more weight. Speaking of weight, that darn scale is finally starting to move in the right direction--towards the left. I lost 1 pound. One pound may not seem like a lot but I am happy about it because I have to get in shape to return to work this summer. That one pound has this process headed in the right direction. HA! HA!

Thank you to everyone who sent text messages and emails of concern for me and Ty. Hopefully, I will have my computer back this week and can post pictures of NyCee.

1 comment:

Undomestic said...

So glad to hear all is well. I can't believe the time is almost here! Can't wait to see what he looks like. I bet Nycee will love him!