Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Ensemble

Despite my constant protest that it is only 30 degrees in Michigan today, my mother insisted that NyCee wore the Easter dress her Nana Ida bought for her. Between the two grandmothers, NyCee had all the makings of a complete Easter ensemble. Trying to get her to smile for pictures was a different matter all together.

She wouldn't smile when I attempted to take her picture without the sunglasses and hat. This was the best photo out of several taken.


Then, when I allowed her to put the sunglasses on, she was too playful and wouldn't pose for the full body shot.

Finally, I just gave in and let her wear ALL the components of the Easter outfit to try and get a good picture.

That didn't work either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big, and so beautiful. She looks more and more like you. Lewis

Anonymous said...

NyCee you look beautiful. I hope that the Easter Bunny was good to you.

Love Auntie Allie