Thursday, July 27, 2006

Bosom Buddies

On Saturday, July 22, 2006 NyCee's "road dog" Kennedy came to visit for a play date. Kennedy is 2 months older than NyCee and she is so full of spunk. Nycee was still a little cranky from the shots the day before but she did her best to entertain her guests.

Nikki's son Jordan is so helpful. He would sit in the floor and play with the kids, get diapers, bottles, whatever. I told Nikki that I am going to come and borrow Jordan for a few hours. He is a great kid.

Both girls finally tuckered themselves out and I attempted to arrange them for a photo but of course my child was a little uncooperative. Notice Kennedy is fast asleep and NyCee is fussing.

Overall it was a fun afternoon. Nikki told me that Kennedy has been eating table food since she was about 3 months old. NyCee leads such a sheltered life. She only gets about 2 teaspoons full of rice cereal at night. Although, I did feed her mashed potatoes once at a restaurant to get her to calm down. But that does not happen often as she weighs 14 lbs and is 4 months old.

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Don't you starve my grandbaby!lol

Undomestic said...

Do NOT rush feeding. Once you start giving solid food, it throws a whole new element in the game. It's just so much easier to give a bottle than to deal with the whole "feeding" early in the morning. Before Ella turned 6 months, if I needed to go somewhere in the morning, I could wake her up at the last minute, put her in the car, and give her a bottle. Now I have to factor into feeding her, which can take awhile, and can be stressful if she decides she doesn't like what she liked yesterday. Enjoy the milking while you can!!!!