Friday, July 14, 2006

A Day at the Zoo!

NyCee decided that she wanted to go to the zoo today. She had to get her bath first.

Afterward, it was off to Zoo Atlanta!

First stop, flamingos and elephants! They were beautiful.

NyCee found the stench a bit unpleasant!

Next stop, the gorillas and the lions.

She grew bored rather quickly and closed her eyes for her afternoon nap.

Last stop the panda cage. And of course mommy needed a picture to commemorate the day. It was my first time at the zoo also.

Finally, off to the car to return home. What an exciting day! So exciting in fact, that NyCee was awake for the entire ride. She even talked about her day at the zoo on the way home.

After all the excitment, she needed an evening nap.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aww, how cute! Looks like you two had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pictures.

Undomestic said...

The zoo is so much more fun when you have kids, isn't it? And just wait until she gets older and can REALLY respond. It's a blast!

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful. I really like this blog because even though I was not there, I felt like I was. I had a good time at the zoo with you. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

That was wonderful. I really like this blog because even though I was not there, I felt like I was. I had a good time at the zoo with you. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Sorry to send it twice. PC trouble...