Sunday, July 16, 2006

Progress?

Why is it that when NyCee goes to bed she is in this position?

Yet, when she wakes up in the morning she is in this position. My bed. Smiling and laughing.

Okay the point of getting her to sleep in her bed is to stay there until morning.
All of a sudden, she is regressing and not progressing. Looks like I am starting over from scratch.

Look at her, just sitting up on the bed as if she is marking her territory. She is too much. Notice the smirk on her face as if she is saying, "Yeah right Ma, I am staying right here."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just love that picture of her smiling in your bed. I can't help but to do the same every time I look at it. She loves her Mommy so much she can't bare to sleep without you next to her. How cute! I think your going to have to get tough with her. Have you tried to reason with her? lol! I think she is a reincarnation of Deven. Good luck, it's going to be a long road. :-)